This Special Relativity intensive module steps you through the key concepts and skills required to successfully teach the relevant content in VCE Physics.
Why participate in SR Program?:
- Deepen your understanding of key concepts in special relativity
- Engage in key simulations and activities that you can directly deploy in your classroom
- Unpack typical student misconceptions and learn best practice pedagogy for combating them<l/i>
- Improve your ability to differentiate curriculum and assessment student achievement
- Access materials to support your classroom practice prepared by experienced teachers and science education academics associated with the Vicphysics Teachers’ Network
- Become part of a network like-minded teachers who are striving to improve their practice
Program: Six two-hour workshops, presented by experienced teacher, Theo Hughes. It will be presented online in six weekly sessions on Mondays from 1st May to 5th June, starting at 4:30pm. If you are interested or have any questions, please complete the form below.
Cost: $240 per participant, with discounts available for teachers from schools with a low ICSEA rank.
To book: Enter details below.
. Please note: The booking system does not work with Internet Explorer, so you will need to use another browser. A credit card is preferred, but the system can generate an invoice for payment by EFT if the school does not have a credit card and will not reimburse a personal credit card.
For queries please email Vicphysics