Physics Teacher Positions
The following schools are seeking a physics teacher. To check details of the position, click on the school.
If a school wishes to place a job advertisement on this webpage, they should click here for details on how to register the vacancy.
The following schools have previously advertised for a physics teacher on this website.
- Monivae College Hamilton
- Sacre Coeur
- Camberwell Grammar School
- Mentone Grammar School
- Star of the Sea College
- Marcellin College
- Fintona Girls’ School
- Ballarat and Queen’s Anglican Grammar School (see example below)
Vicphysics Teachers’ Network is not responsible for the accuracy of the content in the notices below.
Ballarat and Queen’s Anglican Grammar School
|Street Address:||201 Forest St|
|Job Title:||Teacher of Physics to VCE|
|Subjects and Year levels:||Physics Years 11 and 12 Science Years 7 – 10 Senior Mathematics advantageous|
|Other responsibilities:||Co-curricular duties associated with a full-time teaching load.|
|Time fraction:||Full time|
|Position commences:||Day 1, Term 2, 2020|
|Phone number:||(03) 5338 0700|
Government Schools: Physics positions as of 21st October 2020
The Victorian Department of Education and Training has a website of jobs in Government schools.
- John Monash Science School (closing date:21/10/2020)
- Hoppers Crossing Secondary College (closing date:25/10/2020)
- Rosebud Secondary College (closing date:26/10/2020)
- Melba Secondary College (closing date:27/10/2020)
- Thomastown Secondary College (closing date:27/10/2020)
- East Loddon P-12 College (closing date:28/10/2020)
- Taylors Lakes Secondary College (closing date:28/10/2020)
- Bacchus Marsh College (closing date: 1/11/2020)
- Highvale Secondary College (closing date:29/10/2020)
- Viewbank College (closing dates: 28 and 29/10/2020) (Two positions)
- Mount Clear Secondary College (closing date:22/10/2020)
- Greater Shepparton Secondary College (5/11/2020)