The Vicphysics Teachers’ Network has appointed a project officer, his name is Erim Kosyer.
Overview of Responsibilities:
To support and enhance the activities of Vicphysics with a particular focus on event management and marketing as well as the administration of the activities.
The position includes work in some or all of the following areas:
- Event management. Support the secretary in the planning, running and evaluation of some or all of the events that Vicphysics organises including professional development ranging from the annual conference to smaller workshops and in-services as well as events for students such as the Victorian Young Physicists’ Tournament and the Girls in Physics Breakfasts program.
- Newsletter production. Improve the design of the Vicphysics newsletter to increase readership, monitor readership
- Website management. Upload files and update related webpages, monitor statistics
- Marketing: Enhance the profile of Vicphysics Teachers’ Network using social media
Other functions and responsibilities
- Attend the monthly committee meetings and the AGM.
- Maintain a log of tasks and time spent.
- Perform other duties as assigned.